Friday, August 29, 2008

"I'm in love.....

....with my cabbage." Leah announced this morning as we were driving home from a homeschool get-together.  It was my first meeting with most of these ladies, but they all seem really nice.  The lady who's house we met at has a HUGE garden, and she invited the kids to pick whatever they wanted to take home.  MY daughter picked a very beautiful cabbage.  She held it all the way home.  On the way, she wondered what people DO with cabbage.  She wants to help make something.  Then she wants to invite everyone over to partake of said cabbage.  Leah went on and on about it all the way home.  It was really very cute!  I wish I could remember everything she said.  (That's the problem.  The girls say hundreds of cute things every day, and I wish I could remember them all when I sit down to blog.  Alas, my mommy brain doesn't recall things quite as clearly as it did pre-children.)

I have a few other things to blog about when I get a few minutes.  It's been a very busy last week or so, but hopefully I'll have some new pics up for you soon.  And, likely a video of a very special event as well.

Now, I have to decide what to make with the cabbage.  Any ideas besides coleslaw and cabbage soup?  (NO sauerkraut...can't stand the smell of that stuff.)   

No comments: