Life has been a whirlwind around here lately, literally (and I do not mean figuratively) but more on that a little later.....after I give the next round of nebs, bake a couple loaves of bread, and catch up around the house. Until then, I offer you this:
Since then, I have been thinking about making them myself. And, today, the opportunity presented itself in the form of "my kids are sick and begging for popsicles again."
Here is my "recipe"
Take a bag of frozen mango out of the refrigerator. Then try to figure out how you are going to break off a medium-sized chunk. Bang on the bag with a heavy can. Give up that idea, grab the big hunk and defrost it just enough to break into smaller chunks (small enough to fit into your Magic bullet, which you've been using since you broke the seal on your blender just over a month ago). Pour in some coconut milk and a bit of young coconut water (electrolytes) then blend until smooth. And, this is the very important part: taste test; then carefully pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until firm and hopefully they will be perfect. (I say "hopefully" because I'm still in the freezing phase.)
So, I'm excitedly impatient!
If my taste test is any indication, they will be wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment