....and I'll vent if I want to,
vent if I want to,
vent if I want to.
You would vent to, if it happens to-ooo yoooou....
Tangent. Sorry.
One kid gets the sniffles.
My kid gets this:
Oxgen concentrators to be dealt with (it's been showing insufficient oxygen off and on all morning).
Moving regulators from the portable tank to the back-up big tank. Switching out tanks as they empty, which is often when you're on 5-6 liters of oxygen per minute.
Pulse ox machines that seem to be permanently alarming for low O2 saturations.
Please, if you're sick, if your kids are sick, stay home. Please. Play in the yard. Run through the sprinkler, but please limit your exposure. For my sanity.
Having my kid in the hospital over the 4th of July isn't exactly what I would have planned. Not that she's in the hospital yet, mind you. But I'm pretty sure that's where we're headed. Lily sees her pulmonologist in a couple of hours, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they end up admitting her. Which would make FOUR hospitalizations in less than a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment