Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Her teeth are falling out!



Elise lost her first tooth last night.  It fell out when she took a bite of Irish Brown Bread.  Oh, she was so excited!  She called Grandma and Grandpa Trana, then left a message for my parents.  I should say that we have chosen to tell our kids the truth about the Tooth Fairy and Santa from the get-go, so Elise has known for quite awhile that my dad was always the tooth fairy when I was a kid.  So, this morning, she asked me who slipped the dollar under her pillow last night.  I told her that I did.  Then, she asked me if I dressed up like a fairy when I did it!  SO CUTE!  

Okay, my images aren't showing up, and I can't figure out why.  Will have to look at them later....  



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, hold old is she? I thought she was 5 but I didn't realize they started losing teeth that young?

Queen Mommy said...

Elise turned 6 in December. We had kind of prepared her that she would probably start losing teeth after she turned 6, but I didn't realize it would happen so soon!