Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Knock Knock

Lately, it seems I've been bombarded by endless knock-knock jokes, which would be tolerable if the knock-knock jokes actually made sense.  However, it usually goes something like:

Girl:  Knock knock.
Me:  Who's there?
Girl:  Banana?
Me:  Banana who?
Girl:  BANANA UNDERWEAR!  (and dissolving into gales of laughter, while I pretend to be amused)


Or a joke like this...

Girl:  How can you tell if Tinkerbell (our bird) has been in your refrigerator?
Me:  I don't know.  How?
Girl:  FOOTPRINTS IN THE BUTTER (and more fits of laughter)!  

This is actually my favorite knock-knock joke, and Elise finally figured out how to tell it yesterday, so I heard it about 20 times until I finally had to say enough.  And, just so you all can enjoy, I'll share it with you now...

Me:  Knock knock
You:  Who's there?
Me:  Interrupting cow.
You:  Interrupting Co--
Me:  MOO!


Pictures are of the girls playing dress up the other day.  

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh yes, the wonderful knock-knock jokes. I know we drove my mom crazy with them. My boys aren't bad yet. It must be more of a girl thing.