Dirty little faces that are having a blast...
Watching Lily walk (actually, I love that in any season)
Here they are actually digging a hole in the backyard (guess, we need to plant a bit of grass seed)...
And, this is them digging holes around the tree in the front yard. Yes, they had to fill their holes back in when they were done. LOVE, the blue sky and fluffy clouds in the picture below...
My bleeding heart
I have no idea what these little purple flowers are, but I found them growing in my rhubarb patch.
Flowers in their hair...
Yummy RHUBARB! Blueberry-Rhubarb jam, Rhubarb Crumble, Rhubarb cake, and Strawberry-Rhubarb pies..... What could be better?!
More flowers...
Fuschia
More hole digging...
The nettles in my garden. I love seeing the little pink blooms.
Can't remember what these are called, but I was so excited to see the first purple bud the other day!
And, next year, you can see pics of the lilac bush I'm planting this year, and my new Mother's Day hydrangea. I LOVE flowers, sunshiney days, and fresh air. But, the best thing about early spring days...... NO MOSQUITOES!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment