Monday, April 6, 2009
I wish...
I wish that way back when I was pregnant with the twins, way back when I was in the hospital on bedrest before Thanksgiving, way back when I was on Mag Sulfate, and unable to breathe out of either side of my nose due to a cold, coupled with hospital dry air, and Mag Sulfate....I wish that way back then, someone would have told me about a neti pot because I was, without a doubt, desperate enough to have used one. Plus, it would have saved me many a nasty cold throughout the years! Oh yes, I am now singing its praises....from the highest mountaintop....except we have no mountains here....so I guess maybe I'll sing my praises from the dining room table before I get back to Grecian History with Elise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, interesting. Looks pretty weird, but whatever works, right? I also had major nasal congestion when I was pregnant. I probably would have gone for this then! :)
Alicia
Post a Comment