
We are all wearing orange for Stellan today in support of him and his family while he has his ablation to hopefully correct whatever pathways are causing the SVT (supra ventricular tachycardia or very high heart rate) in his little heart. Stellan has been hospitalized for the past 4 weeks and counting, for awhile at our local Children's hospital (where Lily has spent quite a chunk of her life) and now in Boston. Please keep him and his family in your prayers today. Click here for updates or to find out more information.
Please excuse the picture quality today. That's what happens when your husband needs the camera for work, and you have to take pictures on your laptop.
My toenails after the pedicures Romana and I enjoyed while I was in Lincoln last month. Would you believe that the polish is still mostly in tact (and it's been over a month already)?!
1 comment:
Cool, I just checked MckMama's and saw your pictures and then came here. You guys were on the top of the list last time I checked!
What a cool rally around the world for this little man!
Alicia
Post a Comment