I was thinking this morning that I have really been neglecting my blog lately. While browsing iPhoto, I found these somewhat recent pictures of the girls playing at the park, which reminded me of these not-so-recent photos of the girls playing at the same park. Hope you enjoy a little time travel because it's time to take a little trip down memory lane.
Baby Leah
Big 5 y/o Leah (sniffle sniffle)

Baby Lily (with a trach and the Little Orphan Annie curls)

Big 5 y/o Lily who takes her first slide at the park all by herself!

Little tiny Elise.

Big 7 y/o Elise!

Growing up seems to languish when you're a kid, but flies by at records speeds when you're the parent. I know I will be taking some extra time today to savor these special summer days with my girls, perhaps with some "Summer Celebration" cookies (Elise's idea)!

Happy summer!
4 comments:
Awww. Those are some great photos. I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately and I always get a little sad when I'm going through pictures.
super cute!!! thanks for sharing!!!
I loved the look back in time. Thanks for sharing!!
You have a gorgeous family! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have gone through so much!
Post a Comment