Have you ever made little notes in your head about things to include in your "Not Me" post, but when Monday arrived, you decided you were simply too tired to be bothered with posting anything on your blog at all? Yeah.....me neither.
And, a few weeks ago, when I took Elise to the dentist, the dental assistant (and her assistant) did not have to carry Elise back into the office while she (Elise) kicked and screamed, "You are mean people!" Nope, that totally didn't happen, no matter what the witnesses may try to tell you!
Moving on....
Twice in the last week, there is no way I was caught with my pants down unprepared for potty accidents while out on the town. No, I did not reach around to unbuckle Lily from her carseat only to encounter dampness on her jeans, after she had just gone potty before leaving the house. We walked into the clinic, and, thankfully, I never had to usher my 3 children directly to the bathroom in order to change Lily out of her wet items. I did not place any wet items into the sushi wet bag (loaned to me by a friend), nor did I give her a sponge bath with flushable wipes before putting dry undies and rubber pants on her. Last, I am so glad I did not have to think fast and have her step into her hoodie like a skirt, zip it up, and tie the sleeves around her waist. And, Lily did not perform all of her PT exercises pants-less. Nnnnope! Oh yes, I am so glad I am always prepared for these incidents! In fact, I'm a regular Girl Scout! (or is it Boy Scout? What-ev...)
Yesterday, after my daughter told me she'd had a potty accident at the apple orchard, I didn't just let her keep picking apples since she was already wet, allow her to ride in her carseat all the way to our next stop (because I hadn't forgotten about it), then ask my husband, while we were walking in, if it was really obvious that Lily was wet. No, I would never do that! Seriously, I am way more on top of things! And, thank goodness for clean jeans in the diaper bag! Thank goodness for that!
Oh, and I never ate chocolate raspberry cake for breakfast! Not me!
3 comments:
love your post...i always do (NOT) eat sweets for breakfast.
i didn't bite my dentist once when i was really little. ;)
Ha!! Raspberry cake for breakfast? Sounds about right to me!!
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment