Thursday, December 17, 2009

They're birds! They're planes! No, they're....

....SUUUUUU-PER GIRLS!

Or at least they were for awhile this afternoon. (They were also Dora, Diego, Alicia, and Boots, but that's beside the point).

Leah: "My super power is helping people with their attitudes."

Me: "Oh really? And, how do you help them?"

Leah: "Well, I just talk to them, and then they don't have bad attitudes anymore."

Me: "That's a pretty awesome super power you have there!"

Lily: "And, my super power is that I get people out of jail!"

Me: "Do you help good people get out of jail or bad people?"

Lily: "I help people get out of jail."

Me: "Yes, but are you helping the good guys or the bad guys?"

Lily: "The good guys."

Me: "Oh, well, that's good then."


5 comments:

Alicia said...

Awwww... that is so sweet! So Leah is a therapist and Lily is a lawyer working to get wrongful convictions overturned? ; )

To have the eyes of a child. Beautiful.

Have a great weekend, friend!

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

FUNNY!!!! I love their super powers. You can TOTALLY tell when a girl is playing make-believe as opposed to boys.
My boys have the powers to FLY, BURN, BLOW-UP and FREEZE things. AWWWW what it would be to have the ability to make everyone HAPPY..

Blessings

Chell said...

I love when kids use their imaginations.... usually something very cute comes of it!

Amanda said...

lol this is adorable!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Alison said...

Haha! I want a super power! That one about helping with the bad attitudes would come in handy every once in a while... :-)
Too cute- I love the things kids come up with!