Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun Mom Part II

Before I knew it, plans were in full swing. There were so many other things I should be doing-- school work or laundry, for example. So many things that had fallen by the wayside while Lily and I were at the hospital. Instead, I found myself offering to bake cupcakes and helped Elise clip flowers from the yard to put in her bouquet. That day, I was the fun mom.
The table was made ready.
Everyone must be appropriately attired in posh princess fashion.
There were Pretty Princess games to play.
Delicious Pineapple Right-Side-Up Cupcakes graced my china plates. Only the best for my little princesses!
And, really, what better way to celebrate Lily no longer needing oxygen, and Leah finally having clear lungs than with a princess party?!
Perfect!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE! What a terrific idea. They will remember this forever. :)