Anyway...I finally see green grass, and both front and back yards are free from snow! Yippee!
A few recent pics of the girls riding their bikes and enjoying the extended hours of daylight. Have I mentioned that I LOVE shirt sleeve weather? There is something to be said for not having to bundle up in boots, hats, mittens, scarves, snow pants, and bulky jackets before going out, as well as making sure you are attired in appropriate layers underneath all of the outer bulk. Yes, definitely something to be said for that!

And, Elise was worried that she might not remember how to ride her two-wheeler!
2 comments:
Spring is one of my favorite times. However, I like late Spring, because here in Colorado, we are still dealing with some late winter/early spring snow storms. Kinda of a pain. Looks like a fun time had by all!
Alicia
I'm so jealous.. I wanted snow. I hate this heat and humidity we have.
Post a Comment