biy: Elise Trana
Udr mi
came
fes fun
fun
I lie to
red boox
Poem Translated:
"Under My Canopy"
by Elise Trana
Under my
canopy
feels fun
fun.
I like to
read books.
Elise can actually spell much better than her version indicates. Some of the language rules she hasn't learned yet, and apparently she wasn't paying attention as she spelled out a couple of the sight words. However, I'm just thrilled that she's actually wanting to write things independently and took time to put a poem together by herself! We have issues sometimes because Elise is such a perfectionist. She wants to be able to make it perfect the first time, and she gets frustrated when she can't. I keep trying to tell her that practice makes perfect, but these are areas where we struggle. Encouraging her to write a sentence the first time was like a trip to the dentist with no Novocaine! It all just takes time, and I'm so pleased that we're making progress.
1 comment:
I'm glad you translated that poem for me. Very cute!!
Post a Comment