Now, believe me when I say that I'm not smiling at all of the messes life (and my children) throw my way. On the contrary, I usually get rather frustrated by the lack of order and that never ending clutter. Nevertheless, I cannot despair when God shows me again and again that He appreciates the work I'm doing in my home, that this work is the most important job I have at this moment.
Amid all of the sickness this past week, I found this on my shirt after making pizza from scratch the other night. Yes, that would be homemade pizza sauce. Can you see the shape?
**Please ignore my terribly dry, cracked hands. It's from all of the nose blowing and subsequent hand washing I've been doing for the past week.
Yep, there it is. No, that's not just pizza sauce, my friends, it's also a little piece of God's love, letting me know that He's always here with me, walking me through the mess.
3 comments:
I love those God Whispers!! Wonderful!
Alicia
I love it! It's nice to be in a spot where you can appreciate (and see) these things! Never get too busy or to discouraged or you might miss them :)
What a cute post!
Cxx
Post a Comment