Let's see...
We've been attending a new homeschooling co-op, organizing bedrooms (Elise's in particular), cleaning out and reorganizing linen closets, freecycling un-needed items, visiting rose gardens...
....ordering homeschool supplies (we went with Sonlight, Explode the Code, and Singapore Math, just in case you wondered), ordering super cute apron from Etsy with some of my birthday money, visiting grandparents, auntie, uncle, and cousins...
...having late nights (and early mornings) with my 3 princesses, taking them on outings despite the somewhat crankiness...
...saying "yes" when Elise asks for a pony ride, and then spending the next 10 minutes talking her into getting up onto it!...
...running into blog friends...
...dyeing my hair twice in about 24 hours, washing several loads of laundry, driving home, unpacking, opening packages of homeschooling materials, wearing my adorable new apron, meeting friends at the splash park, watching Lily and Leah stand around while the other kids splash around them...
...having lunch in the very same Chipotle where I once threw up while I was pregnant with Elise, actually it was the first of many places that I threw up while I was pregnant with her (and I'm sure you really wanted to know all of that)...
The End.
2 comments:
It was SO fun to run into you... we will have to PLAN to get together next time. :)
I'm guessing that the splash park isn't near here is it?! Wondering if there is anything fun in Jtown?
britt
I love the apron. I just ordered an apron for myself and cannot wait until it arrives!
Post a Comment