Well, the pictures loaded funny...
Anyway, I think I mentioned awhile ago that I went up to see my sister and family after Baby Masen was born, about a month ago. Here are a few pics from that trip.
This is a pic of my mom and dad's dog, Tristin. He'd been very sick for awhile (cancer), and they had to have him put to sleep the same day I left for home. I think this is one of the last pictures taken of him.
Here are a couple of pics of Baby Masen.
Keatyn painting her nails. I love the little tongue in the next picture. She was really concentrating on getting it "just right." :-)
Here she is in the big sister shirt I made for her. (Well, I ironed on the patch.)
And, there she is holding her baby brother.
Grandpa Bob and the boy he's always dreamed of! :-)
Proud grandparents
Masen and his Daddy
While I was in town, I was able to see a very dear friend of mine, Michelle. We hardly ever get to see each other anymore, and it was so nice that she was in town visiting her parents when I was there. I also got to see her mom (holding Masen in this pic) and her daughter, Riley (also in the pic).

Keatyn
Riley...this child is amazingly photogenic! I took several pictures that day, and they all turned out beautifully! She's just a gorgeous little girl, and very sweet too.
A smile from Masen
Michelle and I....you have to ignore my flat hair. It was raining when I left at 4:30 am, and my hair straightener was on the fritz.
I'm so glad I was able to go and help Tarica and Tilden out for a few days. I felt like I didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped to while I was there, but we did get a few things done and organized. Plus, we were busy the whole time! It was a wonderful trip, and I really have to thank Mark for taking the time off to stay with our girls so I could go help out my sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment