I am not what I would consider a creative person. In our family, my husband is the innovative/artistic one, and I'm happy to let him have that role.
Nevertheless, smart mommies manage to have a few tricks up their sleeve. That's why I love Google! Recently The Crafty Crow (one of my favorite cool idea sites) posted about this idea for Chalk Portraits. Well, why didn't I think of that?!
The girls love playing with chalk, but after a few minutes, they end up abandoning their doodles to dig in the dirt around our tree - ahem - or something like that. These self portraits kept them busy for quite awhile.
First, they laid on the ground while I traced their bodies, and then they fill in the details.
Here is Elise's...
And, here is Elise, jumping on her chalk trampoline!
Here is another one of Elise's....ballerina style.
Lily
Leah
1 comment:
so fun!!! your girls are gorgeous!
Post a Comment