In the spirit of lightening the mood, here are some pics from the last couple of months...
The Vikings shirts Elise and Leah are wearing were made by Mark. Yes, made! One football Sunday, those two were feeling sad and left out because they didn't have any Vikings paraphernalia to wear. A couple of old t-shirts, one large pack of Sharpies, and my husband's artistic talent later......and voila!
Check out Lily's potty watch! It arrived in the mail just a few days before Lily ended up in the hospital, but it's been amazingly helpful!

If you give a daddy a garage to clean, his three little princesses might decide to build a house out of old linoleum and chairs....
Happy Halloween!
As is our custom, the girls trick-or-treated at Mark's grandma's building again this year. Unfortunately, Lily was unable to go, being that she had just been discharged from the hospital.
This was taken right before the girls left (ignore the dinner all over Lily's face).
While they were gone, Lily and I snuggled, watched Veggie Tales, and did nebs/vest treatments. After they got back, it was Lily's turn to trick-or-treat. Mark and the other girls went up to their bedrooms, and Lily knocked on each door to fill her jack-o-lantern with treats. (I followed along behind to make sure her oxygen tubing didn't get stuck on anything.)
**********************************************
As of today, Lily is doing much better. Her O2 sats are in the upper 90's in room air, and she's finally tolerating it very well, without paying for it later with awful nights and massive O2 needs the next day! Her lungs still sound squeaky and creaky with occasional crackles, but I'm very happy with all the positive gains she's made.


5 comments:
Love the pics!! How awesome you that you had Lily trick-or-treat at home!! Good for YOU!! You Go!!
Glad she is on the up & Up!!
Wow! The farm looks like it was an awesome time, the girl's costumes were great and I love the idea of Lily being able to knock door to door in your own house to trick or treat!! That's great! Thanks for sharing about the potty watch. I think now that we have Marissa's GI issues finally under control, we can start focusing on this again and the watch looks like a great tool. I'll be ordering one soon!
I am so glad she is doing much better.
I am also glad that they had fun TRICK OR TREATING.
Love that first pic! So sweet!
Glad Lily's doing so much better!
Take care,
enjoy them-
ali
I cant believe that Lily spent a WEEK in the hospital! SO SO sad...I can't even imagine.
Post a Comment