This is usually how my sweet Lily greets me in the morning. She's the one always telling me it's awake time or the sun is up. Before all the sickness this winter, I was doing really well at getting up early (before the kids wake up at 6 am), and now I'm trying to get back there again, as it really does make the day go by much smoother if I'm getting up and going earlier than they are.
This would be a Mr. Potato Head hat on the cat. And, no, we do not condone dressing up the pets! This would be all the girls' doing!


This pic was taken this morning while Lily was getting her neb. The girls were all mesmerized by Caillou.
Cute thoughts by Leah:
Leah: "Mama, I had a good dream last night."
Me: "Oh? What did you dream?"
Leah: "I dreamt I was a good girl helping you."
Me: "Oh, sweetie. I love that dream!"
Leah: "Do you want to have good dreams mama?"
Me: "Oh, yes, I love good dreams."
Leah: "Like dreams of baby monsters?"
Ummm....WHERE does some of this stuff come from? I guess they watched way too much TV (ie: Sesame Street) during those weeks Lily was on O2 and getting all the nebs. That's why we basically haven't been watching any except the occasional show during a neb.
No comments:
Post a Comment