Thursday, March 27, 2008

Maternity Photos

A few weeks ago, my friend, Amy, asked me if I'd take some pregnancy photos of her.  Of course, I happily agreed.  Her neighbor is a professional photographer, and she also took pics.  It was a very fun experience, and here are just a few of the pics I took.

This one was completely candid.  Amy's neighbor went up to show her the pics she'd just taken, and I had to capture this moment.  It's one of my favorites.


Here's another favorite of mine.  I loved the angle on this!

It's extraordinary the changes your body makes when you're pregnant, and it all (mostly) goes back again afterward.  A true miracle!

I once read somewhere that God makes babies so cute so all the memories of sickness during pregnancy and a painful labor and delivery will fade as soon as you look at their precious faces. Amazing how that works, isn't it?  ~smile~ 


No comments: