....my two front teeth!
You know when you wake up in the morning to hear your daughter shout, "MAMA! Leah hit me in the mouth, and my TOOTH fell out!" It's always a little scary. Then your daughter says, "I'm not happy that she hit me, but I thanked her anyway because now my tooth is out."
This happened a few weeks ago. Elise is now unable to eat corn, unless we cut it off the cob, and she's getting quite used to eating apples on the side of her mouth.
Fast forward to this morning....I wake up to hear her saying that at some point in the night her tooth fell out, and she was too tired to do anything, so she held it in her hand all night. This morning, she had to look for it in her bed, but she actually found it!
I think the most exciting tooth story from my childhood is when I accidentally swallowed one eating a piece of chewy Halloween candy. My mom always pulled mine out. Elise won't let us even think about that though. No matter HOW bad it gets! She just wants them to fall out on their own. And, they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment