Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Luckiest Woman in the World!

Yup, that would be me!  "Why?" you may be asking yourself right now.  Let me just start by saying, my house was completely devoid of chocolate.  I'd used it all making a batch of brownies a couple of weeks ago (the last of my cocoa powder, and the last of my dark chocolate chips).  Yesterday, when my sweet, sweet husband got home from work, he handed me a bag.  Perplexed, I looked inside to find not only a bag of chocolate chips, but also a container of cocoa powder, and that's not even all!  Knowing that I--ahem--"haven't" been craving chocolate like crazy, he also brought me a Milky Way bar (one of my favorites).  Just tugs at your heartstrings, doesn't it?!  Don't worry, I didn't hog all the sugar myself.  I cut the bar into 4 pieces and shared with the girls, but I did selfishly keep the biggest piece for myself.  (He DID buy it for me, and I didn't have to share it!  That's my justification, and I'm stickin' to it!)  

Stay tuned.  One of these days I'm bound to go through all of those pictures we've been taking recently, and get some of them posted here.  If only it didn't take so long to load them..... (It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't post, like, 20 at a time!  Oh well....)  

No comments: