Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Mommy, breakfast was TERRIBLE this morning!"

That's exactly what Elise said to me earlier as I was preparing lunch. She was excited to see PB&J after the "terrible" breakfast I'd served them earlier. I bet now you'd really like to know what it was that I made. What on earth was so terrible? Okay, I'll tell you, but I will preface by saying: I did not buy this, nor have I bought anything like this in years! Mark bought this for himself because it's one of his favorites.



To cut back on the amount of sugary cereal the girls were getting, I did mix it half and half with Cheerios, which they heartily eat all the time without an issue.  Apparently, however, Elise thinks Lucky Charms is "terrible!"  The Cheerios part she liked.    

I can't help it!  I have to laugh!  My kid would hate Lucky Charms....   This is almost - but not quite - as funny as the time Elise pointed to the McDonalds golden arches and shouted, "Look Mommy!  Bananas!"   

No comments: