It took about 2 hours of sorting and deciding what would go with me, Nine (very full) garbage bags, and no less than five rolls of quarters, two trips to the bank, eleven washers (including 3 triple capacity washers), nine dryers, and a total of six hours spent at the laundromat to get me caught up on all the laundry I was behind on.
This is what I brought home with me!
Too bad my sense of accomplishment was short-lived.
Now, two weeks later, my laundry has piled up again. Leah had no less than five potty accidents yesterday (according to her she was too busy playing to pay attention to her body), and there was another potty accident this morning, which means soiled bedding, which means....UGH! We've got to get our dryer fixed!!
Oh, and just because I must be a lunatic (for there can be no other explanation), I'm about to embark on a day of potty training Lily. Joy!
This is definitely one of those days I wish I could just climb back to bed and wake up when the laundry and potty training is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment