Monday, January 26, 2009
Not Me Monday!
It's that time again! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Let me start by saying I altogether, absolutely did not find and thereafter pluck out a white eyebrow hair last week. No way. Not a chance. Not me!
Mark and I have had our queen-sized bed for over a year now, and it admittedly takes up a decent amount of space in our room. We have to proceed with caution around some of the corners because the footboard can attack at any given moment if you're not vigilant. Because I'm always so attentive as I'm making my way past the footboard, I did not run my thigh smack dab into the edge of the footboard (again) giving myself (yet another) nasty black and blue mark. No, that didn't happen, because, you see, I learn from my mistakes, and I'm always cautious!
Last weekend, Mark gave the sermon at a friend's church about some of the things our family went through after Lily and Leah were born. This was an important day, and everyone took care when getting ready, so we all looked nice (not that we don't always look nice for church, but you know what I mean). Anyway, because of this, Leah definitely did not spend the whole day wearing two left shoes! I did not look at her feet questioningly several times, wondering if her shoes were on the wrong feet, only to shrug it off when I realized that the other one looked fine. And, it certainly wouldn't take me until sometime much later in the afternoon to realize that she had on two left shoes (same shoe) in different sizes. Noooo, I'm so attentive I'd never allow that to happen.
Finally, I would never get so sick of the cat meowing at me (incessantly), trying to get me to feed her (when she already had food in her dish). I wouldn't just continue on with my business ignoring her attempts to pry me away from my kitchen duties. And, when she jumped up on the counter (where kitties do not belong) for the fifth time, I would never turn on the sink and spray her with the kitchen hose. Oh....wait....actually I would and did do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must laugh, because I had my daughter in two right shoes all day this past week.
Post a Comment