Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday Updated

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



While Elise was sick with her high fever last week, I did not let the girls watch so much TV that I told them we had to take a TV vacation for a few days this week.  Then I did not proceed to let them play a Curious George game on the computer, just so I could take a shower without having to worry about them arguing.  It would not seem as though the girls have forgotten how to play with each other after a week of TV watching and sickness.  Oh no!  My little princesses always play together so sweetly.  

On the same token, there is just no way that I wore the same sweats for 3 days in a row because they were just so cozy, and if anyone tries to tell you differently....well, I'll deny it until I die!  Honestly, the same sweats for 3 days?  Now, that's just nasty!  And the girls definitely did not spend the majority of last week in their jammies.  So, no, I will not be renaming my blog to something like "Life in Pajamas" anytime soon!  

Oh, and I certainly didn't  put sweats on after my shower today (different ones).  Nope, not me!  Then, while enjoying blueberry pancakes with breakfast this morning, I did not accidentally get blueberry juice on my t-shirt, and instead of changing, just throw a hoodie on over the top.  That would be so sloppy, and I would never be a part of anything that messy!  And, just in case you're wondering, no a ponytail holder on the wrist is not my idea of accessorizing!

I am most definitely not so high maintenance that I can actually tell the difference between my pillow and Mark's.  And, if he somehow winds up with my pillow during the night, I will not wake him up to make him switch back.  I'm not that much of a princess!  Really, I'm not!

It's totally not driving me nuts that we have mis-matching pillowcases on the bed right now.  I'm not planning to tear the house apart later looking for the match either.  Who me?  Would I do that?  

Lastly, I did not join Facebook this week, thereby involving myself in something that will take up even more of my computer time.  I totally wouldn't do anything like that. 

********************************************************************
I didn't neglect -er- forget to add this earlier either.  I am always on top of things, and I have a memory like an elephant, whatever that means.  Okay, so last week I did not tell Mark that we should maybe think about getting a Vita Mix after reading this post on this blog.  Now, Mark has been talking to me about VitaMixes for the last, oh, probably about 6 years now, but I have not just ignored him, wrongly thinking that a VitaMix was "just a super expensive blender/juicer thingie."  No, I never did that!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never accessorize with ponytails. Not even on my way to work today! I would never join facebook this week either! Not me. And I certainly never would ever even put my kid in the car in pajamas on sunday. Not twice
I think I had the same kind of week you did.