Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday, created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Last week, after being on the Library's waiting list for nearly a year, it was finally my turn to read the new newest Sophie Kinsella book "Remember Me?"!   After putting the girls to bed and doing a few things on the computer that night, I'd planned to read a chapter or two before going to bed.  However, once I noticed that it was after 10:30 pm, I definitely did not decide to read a chapter anyway.  Why would I do that, when I know how early my children will awaken me in the morning (usually between 5:30 and 6:30 am, if you must know)?!  The idea is insane right?  That's why it totally didn't happen.  This is also why I never took the book into the bathroom to avoid disturbing my sleeping husband.  And, I did not lie on the bathroom floor reading for hours (and laughing out loud more than a few times!), until I'd finished the entire book somewhere around 2:15 am.  Noooooo, not me!  

And, I did not notice a horrible stench coming from the direction of Lily's potty chair (which is downstairs to allow her easier access) the other day because I completely forgot to empty it for a couple of days.  Definitely not me!

In conclusion, I did not, just today, take down the Christmas stockings, so the guy who came to fix our garage door wouldn't think we were weird for still having them up!   

Oh, and I'm totally not addicted to Facebook either!      

4 comments:

Tina said...

If it's any consolation, I just took down our stockings last Monday...I forgot they were there! Oh and the reading...I've done that so many times before. It's hard to stop when you get interested in a good book!

Anonymous said...

We didn't take our stockings down very long ago, either, so you're in good company!! Oh, and the potty chair thing was just gross, so I am so glad that did NOT happen!!

Have a great week, friend:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! That is too funny all of them! I definately have done that with reading a book. You gave me a good laugh.

Tressie said...

I just love reading your not me monday posts! I should really try to do that too. Maybe someday!