Some of my favorite P words.
Princesses, pajamas, pizza parties, and guilty pleasures.
Last Thursday was definitely not our first Pajama Thursday, and I highly doubt it will be the last. In fact, we may make it a weekly occurrence, because, honestly, who doesn't like to stay in their comfy jammies all day?!
We had a great day, just us girls.
Hanging out. Making pictures.
Being silly.
Listening to Dog Train. Is it sad that I might just like this CD more than the girls? Is it sad that I just might even turn it on sometimes when they're not even in the room to listen?
School in pj's! It doesn't get much better!
The Lily friend, Mossey, came to see us [Leah with her blankie over her head].
Pretending to have loose teeth. Elise currently has 2 teeth that are so loose, it's quite a feat that they're still in her mouth! (Leah and Lily don't have any loose teeth yet. They're only five!)
My Three Pajama Chef Princesses! The rolled up tights are their chef hats (and, they came up with that idea entirely on their own).
One for the Not Me's... So, there is no way I made sugar cookie dough over a week ago, and it took an entire week before I actually rolled out the dough to cut and bake them! The dough was not so hard that I actually had to set it on the stove while I preheated the oven, just so I could roll it out enough to cut. Not me!
This is the cookie the girls decorated for me. They named it The Chicken Pox Cookie. Can you guess why?! (And, none of them have even had to chicken pox, which makes it all the more humorous!)
Self-portrait by Elise.
We had a such a great day, we even ate our pizza dinner (I made Taco pizza, including homemade crust) in the living room while watching another one of my favorite P's: "Little House on the Prairie."
4 comments:
Where's pics of mommy in her pjs?
Elise took one or two, but they were fuzzy, so I didn't keep them.
Well, thank you very much for your comment on my blog. I always love to hear from parents of kids who have or have had trachs.
I just skimmed through your blog and will read more in depth as I have more time. I just have to say that your girls are beautiful. Tears came to my eyes when I read the Feb 4 post about Lily learning to jump.
I think that is probably the greatest lesson I have learned being a special needs mommy. To celebrate things our kids accomplish that other may take for granted. What a gift to be able to rejoice in such things!
I'll be back! :)
Alicia
I think we should have Pajama day at work, this is trendy
Post a Comment