The girls (Elise especially) are really starting to enjoy football nights (of course, now we're done until Pre-season starts up in August) with the family.
I usually make homemade pizza. We all eat in the living room (they sit at their little table). They even got to share a bottle of soda (Stewarts Orange & Cream) between the three of them, which is quite a special treat around here because it only happens maybe once or twice a year. We try to make it a fun time for the family (thank goodness for Tivo to FF through the offensive commercials not fit for childish eyes--or adult eyes either, for that matter).
And, it was a good game up to the end! I told Mark that it was kind of nice that it didn't matter to me which team won because that would have been one nail-biter of a game!!
2 comments:
I received your email from my husband and am very excited for you and your family!!! You Go Lily!!
Tricia
That is a great family time, especially being able to FF through the garbage. Love the glasses!
Post a Comment